Classical professional nutrition for shrimp and fish larvae. No artificial colorants or preservatives added. 80% Hatching Rate.
– AN INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED PRODUCT: brine shrimp eggs are a recognized professional natural food without artificial colorings or preservatives added. Our Artemia cysts originate from Russia’s famous salt lakes and have been the subject of numerous scientific studies by leading biologists around the world.
– HIGH-GRADE FEED FOR YOUR PET’S HEALTH: 1g of these brine shrimp eggs contains about 210.000 of nutritious, easily digestible Artemia nauplii of 410 – 465 µm size. It is an excellent source of energy, protein, and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to increased active growth and ensuring maximum fish survival.
– SWISS QUALITY: brine shrimp eggs (dry Artemia cysts) are produced under the strictest quality and sanitation controls, following the international environmental standards for the use of natural resources.
– SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF FISH AND CRUSTACEANS: No fish would refuse from freshly hatched brine shrimp nauplii! From cichlids and guppies to discus and neon tetras, koi and catfish, axolotls, and shrimps – Artemia nauplii are remarkably attractive to the tiny predators for their spastic trajectory and a long survival period in the aquarium.
100% decapsulated dry artemia cysts
Protein 36 – 51,2 Fat 19,5 – 23,1 Carbohydrate 9,1 – 14,9 Ash 4,8 – 6,6
Made from highly nutritious artemia cysts of the USA and Russia
|Necessary conditions for incubation|
Molodezhnaja street 14, s. Ketovo, Ketovsky rajon, Kurganskaja obl., 641310, Russia
Manufactured in accordance with the license of the Swiss company "GREEN KING SWISS AG"
Not suitable for human consumption
– 20 °C to + 20 °C. Use within 10 days of opening.
60%-70%, 60%-80%, 70%-80%, more than 80%