Live decapsulated brine shrimp eggs with an 85-95% hatching rate. Forget about shell separation! The only completely safe feed for larvae from their first days of life.
– REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT IN THE WORLD OF AQUACULTURE: With these decapsulated brine shrimp eggs for hatching, you no longer have to worry about the hard chorion shells entering the aquarium. After incubating Embryo you get a 100% edible biomass that consists of nutritious and easily digestible live brine shrimp nauplii and decapsulated Artemia cysts. This is an excellent source of energy, protein, and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to increased active growth and ensuring maximum fish survival.
– 20% MORE PROFITABLE THAN USUAL BRINE SHRIMP EGGS: From 350 ml of Embryo you will get 19 million Artemia nauplii with a much higher energy value than the nauplii that have hatched from the ordinary dry Artemia cysts because the nauplii do not expend energy to break the chorion shell.
– SWISS QUALITY: The production of Embryo from brine shrimp eggs takes place under the strictest quality and sanitary controls, following the international environmental standards for the use of natural resources. It prevents the development of pathogenic flora and ensures no incubation waste.
– EASY IN USE: Just add 2 – 3 spoons of Embryo (10-15 g) in 1 liter of water, provide light and air aeration, and after 24-36 hours you can already feed your pets with live, nutritious food! The only difference between the incubation processes of Embryo and brine shrimp eggs is the economy of your time – you can forget about the shell separation forever! Stir well before using.
brine shrimp eggs, water, salt, fish probiotic OLIN
Protein 49,5 – 61,2 Fat 19,5 – 23,1 Carbohydrate 9,1 – 14,9 Ash 0,6 – 3
– 5°C to – 20°C. Use within 30 days of opening.
– Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Manufactured under license of Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Not intended for human consumption