Ready for consumption food for all kinds of fish and shrimp larvae. The product is made from artemia cysts by removing the outer indigestible shell with the DWATER-PRO technology. Ideal for automatic feeding.
500 in stock
– READY-TO-USE FEED: Dried decapsulated brine shrimp eggs do not require incubation and can be fed directly to your pets! Due to their high buoyancy and the size of 150 – 200 µm, these cysts are particularly attractive to small predators. Ideal for automatic feeding, requires no additional facilities, does not pollute water.
– POWERFUL PROTEIN SOURCE FOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR FISH: dried decapsulated brine shrimp eggs are even superior to Artemia nauplii hatched from regular brine shrimp eggs in their nutritional quality, as no energy is expended to break the chorion shell. They are an excellent source of protein and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, which help increase active growth and ensure maximum fish survival.
– HIGH QUALITY: dried decapsulated brine shrimp cysts are produced under the strictest quality and sanitary controls, under international environmental standards for the use of natural resources. The product is made from Artemia cysts by removing the outer non-digestible shell using DWATER-PRO technology, without adding artificial colors or preservatives.
– SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF FISH AND CRUSTACEANS: Perfect for all kinds of fish and crustaceans: from cichlids and guppies to discus and neon tetras, koi carps, catfish, axolotls, and shrimps as well as mollusks, corals, and many others! All you need to do is to soak dry decapsulated brine shrimp eggs in cold water for 10 – 15 minutes before feeding!
100% decapsulated Artemia cysts (brine shrimp eggs)
Protein: 49,5 – 65 Fat: 19.5 – 23.1 Carbohydrate: 9,1 – 15 Ash: 0.6 – 3
No incubation required. Soak in cold water for 10-15 minutes before feeding. Feed as much as the fish can consume in 3-5 minutes.
For maximum preservation of product quality, store at temperatures from – 20 ° C to + 20 ° C. Use within 30 days after opening. Freshly hatched nauplii should be kept in the refrigerator and fed within 24 hours.
– Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Manufactured under license of Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Not intended for human consumption