Professional natural nutrition for fish and shrimp larvae of all kinds. No artificial colorants or preservatives added. Feeding in sufficient quantities increases the active growth and maximizes the survival rate of the fish.
– AN INTERNATIONALLY RENOWNED PRODUCT: brine shrimp eggs are a recognized professional natural food without artificial colorings or preservatives added. Our Artemia cysts originate from Russia’s famous salt lakes and have been the subject of numerous scientific studies by leading biologists around the world.
– HIGH-GRADE FEED FOR YOUR PET’S HEALTH: 1g of these brine shrimp eggs contains about 210.000 of nutritious, easily digestible Artemia nauplii of 410 – 465 µm size. It is an excellent source of energy, protein, and unsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to increased active growth and ensuring maximum fish survival.
– HIGH QUALITY: brine shrimp eggs (dry Artemia cysts) are produced under the strictest quality and sanitation controls, following the international environmental standards for the use of natural resources.
– SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF FISH AND CRUSTACEANS: No fish would refuse from freshly hatched brine shrimp nauplii! From cichlids and guppies to discus and neon tetras, koi and catfish, axolotls, and shrimps – Artemia nauplii are remarkably attractive to the tiny predators for their spastic trajectory and a long survival period in the aquarium.
100% brine shrimp eggs (dry artemia cysts)
Protein: 49.5 – 65
more than 80%
Prepare an incubation tank, using a conical-shaped vessel recommended. Add 1 teaspoon of brine shrimp eggs (2 to 3 g) to 1 liter of saltwater (use 25 to 30 g salt per 1 liter of water), with a pH level of 8.5. Incubate with constant aeration and water temperature 26- 32 ° C. Maintain a light level of 2000 lux. The incubation period is 24 – 36 hours.
for maximum preservation of product quality, store at temperatures from – 20 ° C to + 20 ° C. Use within 30 days after opening. Freshly hatched nauplii should be kept in the refrigerator and fed within 24 hours.
– Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Manufactured under license of Green King Swiss AG, CHE-485.678.891, Aegeristrasse 5, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Not intended for human consumption